Imagine being stuck in prison for a crime you didn't commit. And as you wait to get out, the pandemic hits. WVXU interviewed two people in that situation who are now free. They talk about their fears, joys and need for patience.
President Donald Trump is one of Twitter's most prolific users, but this week he turned his ire toward the social media platform, claiming that it censors conservative viewpoints.
NPR News Headlines
- Theory Vs. Reality: Why Our Economic Behavior Isn't Always Rational
- 'The Sheer Volume' Is Hard To Capture: Unemployment In Nevada Soars To Historic High
- What To Know About Hong Kong's Special Status And What Happens If The U.S. Removes It
- Stung By Twitter, Trump Signs Executive Order To Weaken Social Media Companies
- Boston Marathon Canceled, Will Be A Virtual Event Because Of Coronavirus